Pages

Friday 8 April 2016

In Ten lines write how you felt about FiaFia Last night!!!

I LOVED Fiafia. I was in rock band. When I was waiting in the wings I could hear all the parents and children screaming and shouting. When I got on stage I had to set up the keyboard and put all the plugs in.  Then Marilyn said " There the one and the only Flying Wolves". Then Lorenzo and I started to play. The song we play was Guns and Roses "Sweet Child of mine".  Heather and Latu were singing, I was on keyboard, Ryan was on drums, Flynn-lay was on snare drum, Lorenzo was play the electric guitar and on bass was Owen. We were the flying wolves, It was a silly name but I like it. I can't wait til next fiafia. But I will not be preforming I will be watching.  



ME playing keyboard and a light. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.