Pages

Wednesday 7 May 2014

Immersion Assembly

I awoke from my slumber and went to make my lunch. Then, My mum said to me, “Go and put your uniform on and i will make your lunch.” So I replied “okay mum”


When i got to school i ran to greet my teachers especially Mr S and Mrs Jacobsen and M. The bell went off so i went in line and went to the hall.


Team 1 was up 1st.     I Really like team 1 one because they went to the zoo yesterday. I know what you're thinking going to the zoo on the 2nd day of  term 2.


I can’t wait till next term to see to things the teachers do.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ava

    I really like your writing its really alive. Just make sure you add a little bit of punctuation and some detail.

    From Antonia

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.