Pages

Wednesday 28 May 2014

If I were on the titanic

As I slumber in my cabin. I dream of new york and  time square and lady liberty.  I dream I stand at grand central station waiting for my train, I hear bells go off and all of a sudden everything goes dark.  what’s happening I ask myself. I jump out of my cabin and i yell aloud “ does anyone need help” I hear a little girl scream “ yes I do come down, you will see me”

I go down and see the little girl. I rescue the little girl. I climb up to see the stars twinkling in the exquisite sky. The little girl says mummy. the mother thanks me and climbs on a liferaft and ask me to hop aboard as there are no one looking. I hop on and i saved myself and some other people too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.