Pages

Thursday 30 October 2014

Being Friend


Do you know what being a good friend means? Well, I am here to tell you how. When you start school and you know nobody, you should introduce  yourself to other people to make friends and sometimes best friends.

To be a good friend you do not and I say do not backstab your best friend. I have seen it all before with some of my friends. If you are already a great friend great job. If not, change your ways so that you can have long time friends forever.

You need to be a good friend because if not you will have no friends. Thats so sad if you have no friends. Do you wanna be lonely? Then be a good friend.

Do things go wrong with your best friend?  Use your w.i.t.s, it stands for w - walk away I - ignore t - talk about it   s - seek help, I suggest you use t - talk about it or s - seek help. Talking about it is good because you talk about what is hurting you. Seeking help with a parent or other adult is also good because It is good to talk to someone older.

Now you have read my way of saying,   Be a good friend!!! So you won't be lonely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.