Pages

Wednesday 25 November 2015

The Great Wonders of the World!!!

Have you ever watched around the world in eighty days? Well, I went around the world in twenty minutes. we had a Google Expedition. We used Google cardboard. (Picture will be put in somewhere)

David Attenborough was the first person we met. Some of the boys thought he was a girl. He was in the Borneo rain forest. Did you know that the Borneo rain forest has an estimated age of 130 million years, making in the oldest rain forest in the world

We also went to Buckingham Palace where the queen lives.  Did you know that there are 1514 doors, 760 windows and the windows get washed every 6 weeks. Also their are more than 350 clocks in Buckingham.

If you have ever been to Rome you would see the Colosseum. They use to have gladiator fights to the death. Did you know that there are 36 trapdoors to show off special effects.  

I really liked using google cardboard and would like to use it again. After using it I felt dizzy and felt like puking but I didn’t puke. It also felt fun spinning on my bum and looking at the all the wonders of the world. If I could buy google cardboard for one dollar I would.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.