Pages

Tuesday 10 March 2015

Things to know about Me

Kia ora and Hi,


My name is Ava Franklin and I am a year 7 student in Room 2 at Pt England School.


In this letter I will be telling you about my life, background and what my hobbies are. I am a mormon. That means I believe in Jesus Christ and the Heavenly Father. My grandmother takes me to church most  sunday, I say that because in the holidays I am usually with my dad.


I have lived in New Zealand for all my life. My background is Anglo Maori. My dad is English and my mum is Maori. I don’t have any siblings. I just have my mum, dad, grandma and my cat Sable Midnight Kardashian, (She is a black cat with orange eyes.)


I like to eat fast food, but my favourite dinner is lasagna or chicken with homemade stuffing. I also like Sushi and Subway.
I was born in Auckland Hospital and live in Glen Innes or as the locals say G.I.  When I was a little kid I wanted to be a doctor or a police woman. Now I want to be a teacher or work at the Auckland university like my uncle and aunty. My favourite subject is Reading and maths.

My Hobbies are listening to music, playing outside, or chatting with friends.I love to play PS2, because I have one, and PS3.

I am looking forward to being in Room 2 this year. I can’t wait to learn more with my new teacher Miss Clark.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.