Pages

Tuesday 5 August 2014

Commonwealth Writing.



WOO HOOO, The  commonwealth games begins tomorrow.  Do you know the difference between the Commonwealth games and Olympics? Well the difference is that the Commonwealth Games is not against  countries but against people, and it is also called the “friendly games.” To be  honest I didn't know that the commonwealth existed until just till this term.


Judo is a type of Japanese martial art. I like judo because in Japan that develops self-defence skills in addition to sporting skills. It is a combat sport where opponents compete against each other by attempting to throw from a standing position to the ground or when on the ground by pinning their opponents and, at advanced levels, applying armlocks & strangles.


Hockey is my favorite sport because my mum used to play when she was in intermediate. There is outdoor and indoor, but I like outdoor. I think that hockey is fun and full of excitement and I love it. Hockey is a family of sports in which two teams play against each other by trying to maneuver a ball or a puck into the opponent's goal using a hockey stick.


Gymnastics is all about physical strength, flexibility, power, agility, coordination, grace, balance and control. There is rhythm and artistic. I like rhythmic gymnastics because you can use a ball or a ribbon or hoop. Did you know in 1963 is when gymnastics was first created.



I like gymnastics and Judo and  Hockey. I love to play hockey because she teaches me. I can’t wait till the next commonwealth games in four years time, it is going to be held in the gold coast.




This Rubric Is about my fourth paragraph.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.